|IEEE Member||USD 150||MYR 600||USD 200||MYR 800|
|IEEE Student Member||USD 100||MYR 400||USD 150||MYR 600|
|Non IEEE Member||USD 200||MYR 800||USD 250||MYR 1000|
|Student Non IEEE Member||USD 125||MYR 500||USD 175||MYR 700|
|Additional paper||USD 80||MYR 320||USD 120||MYR 480|
Each author registration is valid for one accepted paper. Author with more than one accepted paper will be charged USD 80 (early bird)/ USD 120 (normal) for each additional paper. Each paper is no more than 5 pages without any additional cost. Additional page (maximum 2 pages) will be charged USD 25 per page.
Non-refundable Early Bird rates will apply to registrations until June 15, 2021. Non-refundable Normal rates will apply from June 16, 2021 through June 20, 2021.
The paper must be presented by an author of that paper during the conference unless the GECOST committee grants permission in advance of the event for a substitute presenter, who is qualified both to present and answer questions. The committee reserves the right to preclude authors who do not present their paper at the conference from having their papers published in the conference proceedings.
1. Please fill the following online form https://formfaca.de/sm/YSBWAbNJq to calculate the total amount you need to pay. At this time, you cannot submit it because you need “Receipt No.”.
2. Please go to https://payments.curtin.edu.my/home/Menu
3. Click the arrow beside Conference and Event Payments
4. Click the arrow beside Payments
5. Click International Conference on Green Energy, Computing and Sustainable Technology (GECOST 2021)
6. Make payment and get the Receipt No.
7. Input the Receipt No. to the online form and submit
NOTE: For international participants, please use https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ for converting the currency to MYR.